After installing the app and signing into your Gmail account, you will have access and control over music stored in Google's cloud. This is accomplished via a keyboard, sidebar widget, or from taskbar buttons within the program. Here's a short feature list of the desktop player::
- A notification splashform
- LastFM Scrobbling
- Free RAM after song end
- Uses Webkit Engine
- Supports Multimedia Keys [PlayPause, Stop, Previous and Next]
- Windows 7 Taskbar support [Buttons for: Play/Pause Previous and Next]
- Metro UI Like with Aero Snap support (it was kinda difficult to make a windows' form with Metro design like from scratch)
- Since the music stored in Google Music online service is of our own, I added a download entry on
popup menu to get back our music as mp3 download
- Fixed bugs about popup window
- Multimonitor support
- Updated WebKit engine
And there you have it! I'm hearing very good things about the player, and after using a workaround to access my music from Europe, I can also report that the application works amazingly well. If you want to give it a shot on your Windows PC, you can download it from DeviantArt here.
Let us know in the comments how it's working for you!
Picture credits: DeviantArt.com