The app has a number of unique features, including:
- See how your run compares to the last seven you took.
- Visualize all your runs side-by-side and see your progress in a bar graph.
- Find Nike+ Top Routes in your area by syncing your runs to Nikeplus.com
- Widget displays total mileage.
- In-run audio feedback cheers you on, tracks miles.
- Tag your map and share your running routes with friends and family
- Record how you felt, the terrain you tackled and the weather you experienced.
There are a lot of great fitness apps out there, including Endomondo Fitness Tracker and Zombies, Run, but Nike's app has an aesthetic polish that we appreciate.