Features & Use
Even though the app’s functions are really diversified, they are nonetheless focused on the basics, so it works well when you’re on the go with your phone.
The functions are:
• You can browse through 21 different categories, from restaurants to exclusive clubs
• You can access 500 000 different evaluations
• The evaluations are based on a 5 star system and give you detailed information about the places(s) you’re interested in
• You can check out the necessary contact date: addresses, telephone numbers…
• If so desired, locations can be viewed on the integrated Google-Map
Qype can be combined with Android’s positioning option. This adds an additional benefit to the app, making it much more useful than the web application.
Screen & Controls
The screen looks really clean and well-arranged. Using the app is fast and easy, and comes across as very intuitive. Qype’s design and navigation leave nothing to be desired.
Speed & Stability
As long as you have UMTS, you won’t have any complaints about the speed or stability of this app, even though this it version 1.0, based on the first Android version (RC30). However, If you’re using a GPRS service, you might encounter a few hangers and misfires.
The app is free for use and to download, so long as you have a data packet or data flatrate. If you don’t have this it might get a bit pricey.
You can obtain Qype Radar from the Android Market.