On Saturday at the MWC, the Galaxy Note 8.0 was unveiled. We had the opportunity to test out the 8-inch tablet and shoot a short video for you guys. At a first glance, it really makes a good impression!
The Galaxy Note 8.0 feels right when placed in your hand. Like all other devices belonging to the Note family, the tablet offers an S-Pen, which provides many functions, like cutting out pictures for example.
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos
- RAM: 2 gigabytes
- Memory: 16/32 GB + a micro SD memory card slot
- Display: 8 inches (1.280 x 800 pixels)
- Battery: 4.600 mAh
- System: Android 4.1.2 with Samsung TouchWiz
- Back Camera: 5 megapixels
- Front Camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Dimensions: 210.8 x 135.9 mm (8.26 x 5.31 inches)
- Weight: 338 grams (3G version) (11.92 oz)