In the words of Keanu Reeves..."Whoa“! Pretty impressive right? Oh you think I don't actually have a source for this do you? HA! (Amazing to know that such stats actually exist!)
According to dating site Match.com, 75% of single Canadians say that email and text messages have very much improved their dating life, with many of them using smart phones as the new way to determine if they met their match.
Check out the official stats from Venture Beat:
- iPhone Users: The Office Romantic
1. iPhone addicts are the most likely to date someone in their workplace. Nearly a quarter of iPhone singles have had an office romance in the last five years.
2. After a first date, iPhone users wait just one day to reach out, while Android or BlackBerry users will wait until after 2-3 dates.
- BlackBerry Users: The Drunk Dialer
1. If you’re dating a BlackBerry fan, prepare to imbibe. BlackBerry users are most likely to drink alcohol on a first date – 72 percent will have a boozy beverage on a first night out.
2. A whopping 67 percent of BlackBerry users say they have experienced love at first sight.
- Android Users: The Seducer
1. Android users are most likely to be seduced on a first date. 62 percent of Android singles say they’ve done the deed after date number one, compared to 57 per cent of iPhone users and 48 percent of BlackBerry users.
2. Out of all smart phone users, Android fans are most likely to have a one-night stand (55 percent).
3. 72 percent of Android fans have visited an online dating site, compared to 58 percent of iPhone users and 50 percent of Blackberry users".
Again....utter....domination. Another win for Android. Not only is it the most popular OS in the world, the people using it are obviously the freakiest as well. So next time your on that first date and she pulls out her HTC Sensation (or any Android phone for that matter), think to yourself...."score“.