The guys over at Engadget had a sitdown with Mike Rowe and others and got a handson look at the new phone. Motorola had this to say about the phone's construction in an official press release: "With solid body construction that meets military specifications for protection against dust, shock, vibration and blowing rain1, Motorola i1 is designed for those who work and play hard."
According to AndroidandMe:, the phone will include these features:
* Talk and Standby Time: Up to 4 days standby; Up to 210 min talk time
* Bands/Modes: 800 / 900 (i) 2400 (w)
* Weight: 131.26 grams, 4.63 oz.
* Dimensions: 58mm length 118mm depth 12.8 mm
* OS: Android 1.5
* Battery: 1400mAh
* Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth2 2.0 micro USB; Over the Air Sync, 2.5mm headset jack
* Display: 3.1” display 320×480 HVGA 265k TFT
* Messaging/ Email: MMS, SMS, corporate, Gmail IMAP, POP3, Attachment and document viewer
* Audio: Adobe Flash, MP3, WAV, WMA, WMV, MIDI, MP4
* Video: H.263, H.264, WMV
* Camera: 5MP, auto-focus, LED flash, 4X digital zoom
* Browser: Opera Mini 5 Browser, Android Webkit w/Adobe Flash Lite®
* Memory: Removable 2GB memory card included, up to 32GB supported
So, interested yet?
Image from Motorola