Tablets are there to be used and not just for playing games, reading the news and checking your mail! I've always thought tablets could be more then just media dead-ends, where people consume instead of create and now with the release of the Adobe family of applications for Android tablets, the Android ecosystem is one step closer to become a truly creative community.
While is it true that Adobe canceled all development on Flash for mobile devices at least on this front there is positive news for Android fans. The Android release of the Adobe Touch Apps Family was first announced back in October and the functionality they provide for Android tablets greatly expands Android's creative horizon. The Adobe Touch bundle includes:
- Adobe Photoshop Touch: Photoshop basics
- Adobe Proto: create interactive wireframes and prototypes for webseiten and apps
- Adobe Ideas: a digital sketch book including vector graphics
- Adobe Debut: Presentation software for Adobe Creative Suite Designs
- Adobe Collage: create Mood boards from pictures, drawings and text
- Adobe Kuler: eaisly create themes
Each app retails for around $10.
Related Adobe News:
- [Video]Photoshop Touch – Real Photoshop Functionality For Android
- Adobe Cranks Flash For Android Up To 11
- Adobe's Photoshop Touch Will Connect to Android Tablets, Looks Frickin' Amazing