Do you prefer driving or action-adventure games?
Choose Driving or Action-adventure.
- 6781VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 20488VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
Suits and tablets. Cisco wants the two together like peanut butter and jelly. But why buy a tablet for $750 when there are much cheaper devices? For their corporate clients, Cisco hopes their business-oriented tablet will justify the high price.
- Very good 7-inch 1024x600 screen with 720p video calling
- VoIP Compatible
- Keyboard - connetable
- AppHQ - an App Store for each corporate client, controlled by the IT department
To what extent the first three points will help this tablet stand out is not clear to me. The last point seems quite competitive, though – although it is an open question if developers will feel it's worth it to create software for a tablet with initially limited reach. Other specifications are as follows:
- WiFi, 4G, Bluetooth 3.0
- LAN connections via docking station
- HD Audio
- Extra secure connection to corporate cloud
- 5 MP camera
- Display Port and HDMI
- 3 x USB
- Android 2.2. Froyo
- 5200 mAh Battery
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom
This all sounds very good...except for the Froyo.