Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 13113VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 11063VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
There are deals and then there are deals. If you've been looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy Nexus but were waiting for the price to drop, today is your lucky day. You have about 12 hours to buy an unlocked 16GB Galaxy Nexus at Daily Steals.com for the low, low price of just $459.99. That's a whopping $290.00 below retail price. Damn! If I would have been able to see into the future, I definitely would have bought the device from this site rather than shelling out over a $100 more for it last week. C'est la vie.
This is by far the best Galaxy Nexus deal I've ever seen. The last time the Galaxy Nexus went on sale on this site at the end of February, it was being offered for $529.99 – a full $70 more than you'd pay for it today. Man, retailers sure are slashing prices on this baby.
Unless you've been living under a rock, these specs won't come as a surprise:
- Pure Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich experience
- 16GB internal storage
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 4.56" 720p HD Super AMOLED display
- 5MP rear shooter (and 1.3MP front-facing camera)
- 1GB RAM
Buy it now by clicking the link below – but be quick before they sell out!
Source: Daily Steals