While we still don't really know anything official about this upcoming Motorola tablet, a video that's been circulating everywhere today is teasing its unveiling for CES in January of 2011. While it's entertaining, I'd rather they had busted out some official specs or at least shown the actual device, not a cloth with the fancy new red Motorola mobile division logo. I guess we'll have to wait a little longer to get the full scoop.
Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 10563VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 8815VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
If you want to trust rumors floating around the internet, here's what's inside the tablet supposedly:
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 T20 Dual-Core Chipset
- 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution, 10 inch screen
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 5-megapixel camera 2-megapixel front-facing camera
And here's Andy Rubins teaser video from Dive into Mobile.