Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 10291VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 8589VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
In fact, Sprint made it clear that the update is "on track for the upgrade to be available in Q2. Sprint had hoped to have this resolved by now - we thank our customers for their patience..." I am hoping that they realize how far through Q2 we already are. Another push-back of the release is not something we need.
Rumors were abound last week about a possible update for Sprint's HTC Hero and Samsung Moment coming out on May 7th, but I refrained from posting them as they didn't seem to pass muster, and I had already done enough Android 2.1 for Sprint stories that didn't come about.
Back on topic to the EVO 4G, Engadget found an FCC approval for the phone, and a leak to AndroidGuys shows training material for the phone and thanks to the pictures, we now have some confirmation on specific details of the phone. There are also rumblings of a new pricing scheme for the 4G handset. According to the AndroidGuys article and Phandroid's coverage of the story, we now know that:
- Hotspot feature will support WEP and WPA encryption
- FM radio receiver is a go
- Google Navigation and Sprint Navigation are both present
- Reset and recovery menus are navigated with volume rocker
- Lack of a trackball, optical trackpad, or d-pad
Image from AndroidGuys