Another day, another device that (for now) is only launching in Japan (lucky bastards). The Arrow Z by Fujitsu, who you really don't hear about too much these days, supposedly packs quite an impressive number of features for a phone these days, including a supposed 13 megapixel camera!
Wow. And as if that weren't enough for you, the Arrow Z will also come packing 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory. And it'll be water-proof. What a show-off!
Here's the full technical rundown (total showoff!):
- Android 2.3.5
- 4.3-inch LCD display with 1,280×720 resolution
- Wi-fi IEEE802.11b/g/n (tethering is possible)
- waterproof body
- 13MP CMOS camera (Exmor R for mobile, ISO25600)
- 1.3MP sub camera
- 1080p video recording
- dual-core TI OMAP4430 CPU (1.2GHz)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- HDMI interface, microSDHC card slot (32GB max.), microUSB port
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- e-wallet function
- digital TV tuner
- GSM, CDMA
- size: 64×128×10.1mm, weight: 131g
Oh my god. A TV tuner? This phone is too much. Someone relocate me to Japan immediately!
(No related articles because this phone is truly one-of-a-kind)!