Angry Birds Friends, the eleventy millionth sequel to the incredibly-popular pig-destroying time-waster, has just been released.
The gameplay is essentially the same as previous iterations with one crucial difference: you can now compete against your Facebook friends. The game features tournaments with new levels every week, as well as daily rewards, gifts and challenges to ensure you remain addicted.
The game also syncs with whatever game you're playing on Facebook, so all of your progress is saved no matter which platform you're playing on.
Here's the full list o' features:
- Tournaments with new levels every week!
- Challenge your Facebook friends for bronze, silver, and gold trophies!
- Brag, send gifts, and invite your Facebook friends to play!
- Four classic power-ups, plus one exclusive to Angry Birds Friends on mobile!
- Daily rewards!
- Free bird-coins just for completing the tutorial!
- Syncs automatically with your game on Facebook!
The game is completely free to download. The only catch is that it requires a WiFi or data connection so you might need to be careful about how much you play it, depending on how many MBs you have to use per month.
To download Angry Birds friends straight from Google Play click right here.
Source: Google Play
MOST POPULAR ARTICLE
|1||Best Android games: what you should play in 2017|
|2||Samsung Galaxy S8 price, release date, specs and rumors|
|3||WhatsApp beta gets Gboard GIF support|
|4||OnePlus 2 Android update: OxygenOS 3.5.8 rolling out without Nougat|
|5||Android 7.0 Nougat update overview for smartphones and tablets|