Help Toby clear out uninvited guests from his apartment in this unique Adventure/RPG featuring detailed pre-rendered 3D graphics. ----------------------- HOW TO PLAY: 1. Use the on-screen D-pad to move Toby. 2. When you walk close to an ...Read more
Help Toby clear out uninvited guests from his apartment in this unique Adventure/RPG featuring detailed pre-rendered 3D graphics.
----------------------- HOW TO PLAY:
1. Use the on-screen D-pad to move Toby.
2. When you walk close to an object or person, an options menu will appear allowing you to choose from a list of actions.
3. Some objects you can search. As you're searching, simply tap the question boxes to reveal if an item is there or not. However, keep in mind Veronica has limited patience, so search in moderation!
1. Remove as many uninvited guests from your apartment as possible. Some guests you can punch immediately, others will require you to solve puzzles before tossing them out.
2. While you're kicking people out, try to also clean up the apartment.
1. Some objects such as Sofas have large search areas. Wait until you improved Veronica's patience before tackling the bigger search areas.
2. To improve Veronica's patience, clean up your apartment! You can cleanup the apartment by putting trash in the trash bin, dusting furniture, and several other ways...
3. If you're not sure what to do next, simply click the hint button. It will give you three types of hints, small, medium,and obvious.
If you enjoyed this game, please check out the free social MMO, SocioTown - www.sociotown.com. It's a free browser-based 3D virtual world and it features many of the same characters found in The Uninvited Guests.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jan 21, 2012
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.0.5
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
Allows an application to disable the keylock and any associated password security. A legitimate example of this is the phone disabling the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enabling the keylock when the call is finished.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
send sticky broadcast
Allows an application to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Malicious applications can make the phone slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.