Super WiFi Manager is the best Wi-Fi scanner, manager and connector available on android! A One Stop Shop, which brings together multiple features for easy use! The perfect WiFi Manager for your phone! Super WiFi Manager is a ...Read more
Super WiFi Manager is the best
Wi-Fi scanner, manager and connector available on android!
A One Stop Shop, which brings together multiple features for easy use!
The perfect WiFi Manager for your phone!
Super WiFi Manager is a professional WiFi tool for you to analyze your networks and help you to connect to the best available signals! If you are looking for the Best WiFi Optimizer, Manager, & Analyzer then this network tool must be your first choice!
We have big plans for this app and look forward to make it as useful as possible for all WiFi users. The current version of the app has following features:
1. WiFi Priority: Manages all the available WiFi Connections in the most effective manner. You can choose from 2 versatile modes - 1.1 Auto Booster : No more manual fiddling - Get Auto connected to the best available network that is in range. It allows you to switch easily between the available connections. 1.2 Priority Order: The features helps you in easy handling of multiple WiFi connections. Connects to the WiFi as per the set sequence! 2. Data Usage: Maintains a log of your daily, weekly & monthly data usage in both list/graphical format.
3. Check Speed: Equipped with a modern Speed-O-Meter you can monitor actual Download, Upload & Ping speed of your WiFi. It also maintains the history of all 'Speed Checks'.
4. Scheduler: Manage & Schedule the timings to Switch on/off your WiFi. Specify timings when you want your WiFi connection to start & stop, which will help to save your data.
5. Hotspots: It lists all the available Open WiFi connections & allows you to set the priority for auto connect. Also, it finds free hotspots around you, & auto connects to them every time you're nearby.
6. Track My IP: Track your connection's Public & Private IP addresses, MAC address, DNS-1, DNS-2, Gateway IP, Proxy IP, Proxy Post & Country Code.
7. Radar: The position of the WiFi connection changes as per the signal strength. Use the Radar feature to check the access point (physical location) of your WiFi connection.
8. Whois: Using this feature you can easily get detailed info about any website which includes domain, registrar, server, creation time, update time and more!
9. Data Analytics: This feature shows the data consumed by all devices that are using your device as the hotspot connection!
10. Network Spy: You can view the MAC address of devices which are connected to your wifi hotspot.
11. Widget: Quickly enable/disable your WiFi directly from the Home screen. Also, you can conveniently keep a check on connected WiFi, data usage, IP & speed of connected WiFi!
Whats Special • Easy to understand • Arranges network connecting priority • WiFi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support • Rich & Intelligent functions • Fast & Smooth Performance • Clear & Intuitive desig • Fully Loaded Features • Friendly Widget
Download this perfect WiFi Booster, Manager, Connector & Analyzer to improve your signals now.
*Ads & IAP
This Smart App contains a wide range of amazing WiFi related features, thus please consider that it contains in-app purchases to unlock some Pro Features via Mewards (Real & Virtual Money)
Benefits of Mewards - Amazing offers to look out for! - Use earned coins to unlock Premium features ! - Track the status of your Credits! Note: This network signal speed booster is for wifi signal only. Not for 3g & 4g wireless signals.
**Support:email@example.com For any kind of help or confusion, simply write to us, and we would happily resolve your problems in a quick friendly manner. Kindly do not leave us any negative stars, we're here to help. Thanks :)
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Oct 8, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 500,000 - 1,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.11
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
change network connectivity
Allows an application to change the status of network connectivity.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.