Get the Post Office in your pocket. Access all of your favourite Australia Post tools on your phone or tablet, manage your deliveries, pay your bills and much more... • Keep track of your important deliveries – both on your mobile devices and ...Read more
Get the Post Office in your pocket. Access all of your favourite Australia Post tools on your phone or tablet, manage your deliveries, pay your bills and much more...
• Keep track of your important deliveries – both on your mobile devices and on your desktop
• Sign up for 24/7 Parcel Lockers to get your deliveries when and where it suits
• Easily collect Parcel Locker deliveries using your mobile phone
• Quickly scan and pay your bills
• Calculate postage costs on the go
• Find postcodes when you’re out and about
• Convert and buy foreign currency, and pick it up from your local Australia Post retail outlet.
• Find nearby Post Offices and street posting boxes
• Got Android wear? Open your parcel locker with your watch, and see your parcel tracking list on your wrist
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Nov 5, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 4.2.25-1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
Allows the application to control the flashlight.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.