Have you ever went camping or went on a field trip, and just when you were about to play your favorite card game with the guys, after going through all your stuff, you realized that you FORGOT your deck AT HOME?!?! NO MORE! "Card deck ...Read more
Have you ever went camping or went on a field trip, and just when you were about to play your favorite card game with the guys, after going through all your stuff, you realized that you FORGOT your deck AT HOME?!?!
"Card deck platform" is an android application that replaces an actual card deck. This application should allow users to play almost any existing (and non existing) card games. The game is a multi-player game, however, this game is playable only in a face to face manner. Therefore, in order to play this game all the participants should not be far away from each other (just like in an actual card game). The platform is easy to program and thus anyone may add a custom game plugin. The application also has a free play mode. This mode allows one to play a game that was not developed yet. i.e without any programmable logic.
Features: * Reflecting any move that other players do in your device, representing it in a relative position of where you sit according to others.
* Peeking reduce: when you tilt your device in an angle in which other players can look at your cards, the application hides your cards automatically.
* Live position system: placing players on the table according to their relative position from each other, players can move to an empty spot or swap placed between them, one cannot just move to someone else's place without him clearing his spot.
* Multi-touch functionality: each player can give each card its own angle using one finger to hold the desired card and another to swipe it in the desired direction.
* Flinging cards: when people don't feel like moving the cards all the way to where they want to put them, they can simple fling them and the cards will be thrown to that direction.
* Cool animations when cards move, added or removed from an area
** MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE SAME NETWORK WHEN PLAYING MULTIPLAYER
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Mar 13, 2013
INSTALLATIONS: 500 - 1,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.0.4
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.