Travel guide for the canton of Fribourg, Switzerland. Mobile application developed by the Union fribourgeoise du Tourisme in conjunction with mTrip. This guide contains all the information travellers may need during their visit to the ...Read more
Travel guide for the canton of Fribourg, Switzerland.
Mobile application developed by the Union fribourgeoise du Tourisme in conjunction with mTrip.
This guide contains all the information travellers may need during their visit to the following destinations in the canton of Fribourg: • Bulle • Charmey • Estavayer-le-Lac • Fribourg • La Gruyère • Lac Noir/Schwarzsee • Les Paccots and Châtel-St-Denis • Moléson-sur-Gruyères • Morat/Murten • Romont
You will find a wealth of helpful information and advices – tourist attractions, events, gastronomy, accommodation, transport options - to make your visit as memorable and uncomplicated as possible:
- 100% OFFLINE (except sharing and updates)
- TRAVEL GUIDE featuring thousands of monuments, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, including descriptions, photos, prices, opening hours, as well as user-generated content (comments, reviews, ratings)
- AUTOMATED TRIP PLANNING, including personalised itinerary
- GPS NAVIGATION, maps, and personalised walking itineraries (offline)
- AUGMENTED REALITY, offering a live view of your real-world environment
- ONLINE TRIP SHARING. Share your visit, photos, reviews and comments online for free. You can also send postcards from the application via Facebook and email
- Daily content updates (in Wifi mode)
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Dec 15, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.5.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.3 and up
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
write owner data
Allows an application to modify the phone owner data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to erase or modify owner data.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.