** Over 300,000 meetings successfully dialed as of July 2013 ** Do you ever struggle to remember the long telephone numbers and conference codes needed to dial into a teleconference meetings? You may frustratingly flip back and forth between ...Read more
** Over 300,000 meetings successfully dialed as of July 2013 **
Do you ever struggle to remember the long telephone numbers and conference codes needed to dial into a teleconference meetings? You may frustratingly flip back and forth between screens to input a few numbers at a time, only to repeat the entire process when you miss a number. You may even risk your safety by doing this all while driving! Only then to have your call drop and go through the same experience AGAIN!
Welcome to “Dial my meeting.” This application will extract the necessary numbers from your meeting and dial it for you. Simply start the application, and let the application do the rest. If the call drops, simply start the application again!
PLEASE NOTE: This only works with the built-in calendar (that is attached to gmail or other accounts.) The user must sync with the built-in calendar, even if 3rd party calendar applications are used (such as Touchdown.)
* Automatically dials meeting when application starts
* Automatic meeting phone number and code extraction -- App opens current calendar entry and extracts data -- No manual entry of teleconference details is required!
* Flexibility to cover many different formats -- Phone numbers >9 digits and codes from 4-15 digits -- Information embedded in title, location, or notes field -- Priority mechanism when multiple numbers present -- Advanced override for specific phone #s or codes
* Configurable to suit your needs -- Prefer toll-free or local numbers -- Configurable toll-free number format -- Prefer certain countries (if multiple available in meeting) -- Pre/Post-conference code dialing digit(s) -- Pause duration before dialing codes -- Default phone number when meeting only contains code -- Define keywords to help find phone numbers and codes -- Define keywords to ignore numbers that aren't phone numbers or codes
* Embedded capability to contact customer support -- In-app help to resolve incorrect meeting details extraction
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Sep 11, 2013
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000 - 5,000
LATEST VERSION: 188.8.131.52
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read calendar data
Allows an application to read all of the calendar events stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your calendar events to other people.