It is so difficult to find the often used apps from the 6-12 home screens. Quick Launcher help you solve this problem. You can custom the often used apps to the favorite list, such as gmail, facebook, Line, or whatsapp. And slide it from the ...Read more
It is so difficult to find the often used apps from the 6-12 home screens. Quick Launcher help you solve this problem.
You can custom the often used apps to the favorite list, such as gmail, facebook, Line, or whatsapp. And slide it from the status bar to launch the app. Very easy to add and remove the app on the list.
* How to add the apps to the favorite list? Please select the favorite or the most often used apps, and click Add to my favorite list.
* How to run the favorite apps? Slide the status bar, and click Quick Lanuncher item. Click the app you want to execute.
* How to remove the apps from the Quick Launcher? Step1: slide the status bar, and click Quick Lanuncher item. Step2: click Manage apps. Step3: click the app you want to remove. Please note: it doesn't uninstall the clicked app, it just remove from the Quick Launcher list.
* How to hide Quick Launcher on the status bar? Step1: slide the status bar, and click Quick Lanuncher item. Step2: click the menu button on your phone, and click Hide the icon on the status bar.
* Will Quick Launcher drain the battery all the time? No. It only runs as you open it from the status bar. As you don't run it, it is only a notification on the status bar, like other SMS app.
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
send package removed broadcast
Allows an application to broadcast a notification that an application package has been removed. Malicious applications may use this to kill any other running application.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.