GPS Tracker Configurator allows you to send configuration commands to the GPS trackers The models supported are: TK102 and KX301 Smartrack With this application you possivile send commands from a predefined list or specify them ...Read more
GPS Tracker Configurator allows you to send configuration commands to the GPS trackers
The models supported are: TK102 and KX301 Smartrack
With this application you possivile send commands from a predefined list or specify them manually.
The application displays a box in the responses received from the GPS Tracker
You can also view the map where the GPS device
There are banner ads
PLEASE contribute to my development clicking on the banner
* 28/06/2012 Revised Chart Layaout Decreased default zoom level on google maps Bug Fixing for HTC Wildfire - Timeout loading phonebook
* 24/06/2012 Bug Fixing
* 17/06/2012 Bug Fixing
* 09/05/2012 As requested, the date is now displayed in the correct format Day/Month/Year
Solved the problem of notification for TK102 which disappeared
We welcome feedback and suggestions!!!
* 19/05/2012 In some cases if it was not specified any phone number for TK102 all SMS were captured. Now the problem is resolved.
* 08/05/2012 Even with closed app, if you receive a text message from the GPS Tracker will show a notification, You can start the app to display the coordinates or map to clicking on the notification
* 07/05/2012 By clicking on the menu, you can manually enter Latitude and Longitude
* 06/05/2012 Adding selection of GPS Number from Contacts
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jul 31, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 4.0
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 1.6 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.
send SMS messages
Allows application to send SMS messages. Malicious applications may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
Allows application to receive and process SMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.