Okeyoid is an Android application for popular okey game, which is a kind of rummy game. You can both play on your own against intelligent bots and play with your friends online. - To play with your friends, you must connect to a wireless ...Read more
Okeyoid is an Android application for popular okey game, which is a kind of rummy game. You can both play on your own against intelligent bots and play with your friends online.
- To play with your friends, you must connect to a wireless network using Wi-Fi. You can create your own Okeyoid server and have your friends connect to your device or join an already created server (you can use network scan functionality to find available servers). If your device supports Wi-Fi Hotspot, you can create and use your own wireless network to play multiplayer.
- You can chat with your friends while playing. You can send private message to your friend by clicking his name.
- In single player mode, the bots NEVER cheat. They work using an artificial intelligence method called genetic algorithm. You can adjust their performance using "Difficulty Level" setting in "Settings" menu. Their intelligence level will be improved in future versions.
- It is possible to play colored and paired games.
- Warning with vibration and sounds is available.
Note: I didn't have chance to test with different devices. You can contact me via email in case of any problems.
Note: For devices with small screen, you can enlarge game area by selecting 'Hide Chat Area' setting from 'Settings'.
Keywords : okey, rummikub, wifi, multiplayer, genetic algorithm, game, oyun
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Feb 21, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.3.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.