FlightBriefer allows users to quickly and easily access aviation information such as: - DUATS access - NOTAMS - TFRs including Report, Raw Text, and Graphics - METARS - TAFS - PIREPS - Downloadable Airport database for ...Read more
FlightBriefer allows users to quickly and easily access aviation information such as:
- DUATS access
- TFRs including Report, Raw Text, and Graphics
- Downloadable Airport database for geo-spatial searching and airport detail information including airport map view.
- "QuickQuery" option to turn off geo-spatial searching when not needed/desired (improves lookup performance)
- Text Winds including refined reporting "near" your departure and destination.
- "Nearest" feature allowing airport database searches near your location, your departure and/or your destination. Additionally, ad-hoc searches may be invoked through "long clicks" on any ICAOID text box.
- Prog Chart & SIGWX Images
- AIRMET & SIGMET chart Images
- Winds Aloft forecast images
- CIP/FIP Icing
- Convenient N-number lookup
Usage: - For EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY. NOT a certified flight tool. Use 1/800/WXBRIEF to obtain OFFICIAL briefings. - Explore aviation-centric information quickly and easily: DUATS, ADDS, NOTAMS, and TFRs - Explore fundamental aviation activities such as flight planning - Look into current weather activity including wind speeds,forecasts and icing - Learn more about aviation codes and practices
Kindle Fire Users: Please do not try FlightBriefer on the Kindle Fire - it won't work due to compatibility issues with the Kindle Fire platform. Thanks!
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jun 30, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000 - 5,000
LATEST VERSION: 220.127.116.11
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.