Extended PC - The ultimate remote control for Windows PC! Turn your android device into a WiFi Remote Control for your Windows PC. Relax on your couch and control your favorite programs, mouse and keyboard from anywhere. FEATURES: * ...Read more
Extended PC - The ultimate remote control for Windows PC!
Turn your android device into a WiFi Remote Control for your Windows PC. Relax on your couch and control your favorite programs, mouse and keyboard from anywhere.
* MOUSE PAD Move mouse, left/right clicks, horizontal and vertical scroll.
* KEYBOARD Use phone's soft keyboard, plus special keys like Alt, Ctrl, Esc, Tab, Arrows, etc.
* PC SCREEN VIEWER (PRO version) View your PC Screen in your phone. (View only, not for controlling)
* WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CONTROL Open, exit, play, pause, change track, control volume, etc.
* VLC CONTROL (PRO version) Play, pause, full screen, seek left/right, control volume, etc.
* GOOGLE CHROME CONTROL (PRO version) Open a website, search, close/open/reopen tabs, navigate via tabs, scroll the page, etc.
* TASK MANAGER View all running apps and processes in the PC and terminate them.
* FILE MANAGER (PRO version) Perform all file operations in the PC.
* POWER CONTROLS Shutdown, restart, sleep, hibernate, lock or log-off your PC.
* NUMBER PAD Dedicated control for entering numbers.
* NAVIGATION PAD Use arrow keys to navigate in apps, scroll them and play games.
* POWERPOINT SLIDESHOW REMOTE (PRO version) Start/end slideshows and navigate via slides.
* PC VOLUME CONTROL Use phone's hardware volume buttons to control PC volume.
**Please try the free version before buying the PRO version**
HOW TO USE: * Download server app from http://bit.ly/10jooup and install it in your PC. * Make sure that your Android device and PC are on the same WiFi network. * Run the server app on PC. Allow it through Windows Firewall. * The IP Address will be displayed. Enter this under Server settings in android app. * Click on "Verify" to verify the connection and start controlling your PC. * If unable to connect to PC server then it is most likely blocked by Windows Firewall or any antivirus program.