The WeatherBug® widget delivers real-time, neighborhood-level weather information to your Android device home screen. Enjoy quick and easy access to world’s largest weather network! WeatherBug helps you Know Before™ with these awesome ...Read more
The WeatherBug® widget delivers real-time, neighborhood-level weather information to your Android device home screen. Enjoy quick and easy access to world’s largest weather network!
WeatherBug helps you Know Before™ with these awesome features:
• Resizable • Clock display • Today’s weather forecast • Weather alert badging • Accurate 5 day forecasts • See alarm status or set an alarm • Set widget transparency • Support for both Celsius and Fahrenheit
Be prepared. Know Before™. For longer-term forecasts, Spark™ lightning alerts, lifestyle forecasts and much more, please download the FREE WeatherBug app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aws.android
Note: This is a widget, not an application. After downloading and installing, press and hold on any free space on the home screen to add. If you have the WeatherBug widget already on your device, the widget will simply update to the new one.
Here are detailed steps to add the widget:
1. Go to the home screen of your Android device.
2. Choose an empty space for the WeatherBug widget, then tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until a menu appears.
3. From the menu, select ‘Widgets’.
4. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select ‘WeatherBug widget’.
5. Press and hold the WeatherBug widget, then drag it to the space where you would like it to appear on your home screen and lift your finger.
6. The widget settings page will display – set your settings then ‘Save’.
7. You can now resize the widget to your liking. Once you set the size you want, tap outside the widget. The WeatherBug widget is now set up and ready to use!
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Oct 20, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 126.96.36.199
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.1 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
mount and unmount filesystems
Allows the application to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read calendar data
Allows an application to read all of the calendar events stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your calendar events to other people.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.