Call for FREE all your contacts in Beeztel and the rest of your contacts Unbelievably cheap! Beeztel is an application of free calls to national or international phones. WHY YOU NEED TO CALL BEEZTEL? ----------------------------- - I can ...Read more
Call for FREE all your contacts in Beeztel and the rest of your contacts
Beeztel is an application of free calls to national or international phones.
WHY YOU NEED TO CALL BEEZTEL? ----------------------------- - I can call for FREE all my contacts in Beeztel (WIFI/3G)
- I can get free minutes to call the rest of my contacts.
- I don't pay any connection charge
- I do not need Internet access
- The best call quality at the cheapest price
- I can call from my cell phone or my prehistoric SmartPhone
- I activate easily my contacts and they always know who is calling them
- Over 1,000,000 users ALREADY enjoy Beeztel
- AND THE BEST OF ALL, from the beginning I call for Free
BEEZTEL ADVANTAGES ------------------- * FREE CALLS: Call for free to other Beeztel users with a 3G or WIFI connection.
* VERY CHEAP CALLS: Make calls to any phone number anywhere in the world at unbeatable prices. Save up to 98% on your phone bill.
* CALL WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION: Beeztel allows you to communicate witheveryone even when you have no internet connection. Don't be left without a call just for not having internet connection.
* FREE BALANCE: You can get Beeztel credit for free in order to make calls worldwide. Call whoever you want without spending a single penny.
* MULTIDEVICE: Besides Smartphones and Android Tablets Beeztel is available for PC or MAC. Use it with Windows, Linux, Ubuntu or Mac.
* EASY TO USE: Install the application and Beeztel will inform you who is a Beeztel user. When you make a call Beeztel will inform you if the call is for free or cheap.
* YOUR CONTACTS ARE THE SAME: You don't need to add your contacts again, use your mobile contacts list. And you can call a new number as well.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any kind of problem or doubt please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
* COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all Android versions . Even Jelly Bean 4.1
You can call landline or mobile phones in many countries, for example:
Argentina, Afghanistan, Albania, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Spain, Eritrea, Estonia, Slovakia, Slovenia, USA, Ethiopia, Philippines, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Itala, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Libya, Mali, Malta, Morocco, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, UK, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailandia, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe,...and over 200 destinations.
Remember you can not make emergency calls using Beeztel!
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Dec 22, 2013
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.9
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
intercept outgoing calls
Allows application to process outgoing calls and change the number to be dialed. Malicious applications may monitor, redirect, or prevent outgoing calls.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
Allows an application to disable the keylock and any associated password security. A legitimate example of this is the phone disabling the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enabling the keylock when the call is finished.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
send sticky broadcast
Allows an application to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Malicious applications can make the phone slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
expand/collapse status bar
Allows application to expand or collapse the status bar.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
write contact data
Allows an application to modify the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to erase or modify your contact data.
directly call phone numbers
Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this does not allow the application to call emergency numbers.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
Allows application to receive and process SMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.