Boat Browser Mini is a fast, simple and beautiful web browser, which brings a better user experience on all Android devices! - The UI is simple, clean and easy to use… - We include a Speed Dial homepage, which can easily be replaced by your ...Read more
Boat Browser Mini is a fast, simple and beautiful web browser, which brings a better user experience on all Android devices!
- The UI is simple, clean and easy to use…
- We include a Speed Dial homepage, which can easily be replaced by your own homepage!
- It’s quick to start up, load and render pages…
- More Personalized Themes are coming soon!
- Multiple language support!
- Supports visual multi-tabs in the gallery…
- Multi-touch Pinch to Zoom support…
- Supports creating shortcuts from a web page to your home screen…
- Supports a full screen option button in the menu…
- Easily add bookmarks!
- Animation effects when operating!
- You can hide, Zoom in/Zoom out, buttons in the settings menu…
- Supports dominant WAP website format…
- Supports Adobe Flash Player on Android 2.2 and above…
- Supports a powerful download manager!
- Super easy “Gingerbread style” copy/paste tool…
- Supports App to SD function!
- Supports Cache to SD function!
- Adds volume key control setting for switching tabs, scrolling up/down the page and zooming into the page…
- Adds an Incognito mode for (private browsing)…
About Ads: In this free version, users may see two kinds of Ads: 1. Banner ads in some pages, such as bookmark page. 2. Interstitial ads when users exit the browser.
Please feel free to send us your feedback, your suggestions are very helpful!!! email: email@example.com.
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
Allows the application to set the system wallpaper.
restart other applications
Allows an application to forcibly restart other applications.
display system-level alerts
Allows an application to show system alert windows. Malicious applications can take over the entire screen of the phone.
send sticky broadcast
Allows an application to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Malicious applications can make the phone slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Allows an application to disable the keylock and any associated password security. A legitimate example of this is the phone disabling the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enabling the keylock when the call is finished.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.