The best thing about the Booking.com app? Instant confirmation, paperless check-in and offline maps, every time you book an accommodation. Search for a place to stay - With 800,000+ properties – we’re everywhere you travel - Want to stay ...Read more
The best thing about the Booking.com app? Instant confirmation, paperless check-in and offline maps, every time you book an accommodation.
Search for a place to stay
- With 800,000+ properties – we’re everywhere you travel
- Want to stay in an apartment, budget accommodation, b&b or rent a villa? We’ve got those too!
- Looking for a last-minute hotel reservation? Book most without a credit card!
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap
- Filter by WiFi, price, review score and other things important to you
Get great hotel deals
- Browse 52 million verified guest reviews to help you pick your perfect stay
- Location location location! View maps to make sure your hotel is where you want to be
- Save your favorite properties to a list and share with friends and family
- Find great deals at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!)
- Sign into your account and we’ll auto-fill your details for faster booking
Make changes, anytime
- Get paperless confirmation and offline maps with the app! No printer, data or wifi needed
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar for multi-leg trips
- Make changes to your bookings online with the app
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- Sign in to your Booking.com and pick up where you left off; we sync your bookings, searches and lists to the app
- No account? No problem. You can still sync your booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.