Mobile Banker is the most comprehensive financial application for investment bankers, MBA students and finance professionals. This app supports Indian Rupee currency. Key Features: 1. Amortization 2. Bond a. Straight Bond b. ...Read more
Mobile Banker is the most comprehensive financial application for investment bankers, MBA students and finance professionals.
This app supports Indian Rupee currency.
2. Bond a. Straight Bond b. Convertible Bond c. Accrued Interest
3. Calendar Function a. Date Add/subtract b. Days/Month/Years between dates c. Day of Week
a. 20 Basic Arithmetic Operations b. Ability to specify and perform fractions c. 3Probability Operations d. 5 Memory Operations e. 13 Trigonometry operations f. 7 Statistics functions + data repeat g. Specify significance and precision h. Simplify mixed fractions i. Rounding j. Random number generation k. Rectangular to plar and vice versa
5. Consumer Finance
a. Auto Finance i. Amortization ii. Comparison iii. Lease iv. Lease vs. Buy v. Hybrid Break Even Point Analysis vi. What if analysis
b. College Finance i. Amortization ii. Comparison iii. Consolidation iv. What if analysis
c. Home Finance i. Amortization ii. Affordability iii. APR iv. Balloon Payment v. Comparison vi. Cost v. Duration vi. Qualification vii. What if analysis
6. Depreciation a. Straight Line b. Accelerated Depreciation - Double Declining c. Sum of Years Digits d. Production or Use e. MACRS
7. Forward & Future a. Commodity b. Currency c. Index d. Forward
8. Interest Rate
a.Annuity b. Compound Interest c. Effective Annual Cost (EAC) d. Effective Annual Rate (EAR) e. Nominal/Real Interest Rate f. Perpetuity g. Simple Interest
a. Interval i. Calculate NPV of a series ofcash flows ii. Calculate IRR of a series of cash flow in APR and in Continuous Compounding (CC) iii. Flexible cash flow (CF) timing iv. Flexible discount rates for NPV. Discount rate is carried over if none specified for a CF. v. Accepts CF repetitions. vi. CF starts at non-zero CF timing, if specified.Other wise, CF for IRR starts at 0 and NPV at 1. CF starts at next number
i. Specify cash flow start time ii. Specify date of occurrance of cash flow iii. Specify cash flow repeat frequency in Month, Quarter, Half-Year, Year. iv. Rest of NPV/IRR - Interval functionality follow.
10. Monte Carlo Simulation
Simulates prices from the following 4 parameters:
a. Trading days b. Initial value c. daily average d. daily standard deviation of prices
a. Equity/Index i. Option Value ii. Greeks iii. Implied Volatility iv. Profitability analysis
b. Foreign Currency i. Option Value ii. Greeks iii. Implied Volatility iv. Profitability analysis
c. Option On Future i. Option Value ii. Greeks iii. Implied Volatility iv. Profitability analysis
12. T-Bill a. T-Bill Eq - Bond Equivalent Yield of Treasury Bills from settlement date, maturity date , and discount rate b. T-Bill Price Returns the price per $100 face value for a Treasury bill from from settlement date, maturity date , (or time to maturity in days, months and years) and discount rate. c. T-Bill Yield - Returns the yield for a Treasury bill from settlement date, maturity date , and price. Face value of Treasury Bill is $100.
15. World Time Select city and time zone from region Select of 600 time zones and 600 cities by region a. Local time in 242 capitals by region b. Local time in 50 major cities c. Save cities, time zones, date input format, country specific display format, base city and base time zone d. Jump to base city and time zone e. Obtain local time, search and convert f. Display in 8 locales
16. Yield Curve
17. Z-Score & bankruptcy probability
Computes Z-Score, bankruptcy probability and interprets Z-Score (safe zone, distress zone, gray area) from market value measures.
18. What's Related displays related Business Compass LLC apps
19. Graphs & Charts
20. Save/E-mail Result
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jun 12, 2011
INSTALLATIONS: 1 - 5
LATEST VERSION: 17
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 1.5 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.