Quick App Clean Cache becomes Quick App Manager, a complete and powerful application manager : - Cache cleaner - History cleaner - Task killer - App 2 SD manager (for Android 2.2 or higher) - Mobile traffic - Plus! A security tool ...Read more
Quick App Clean Cache becomes Quick App Manager, a complete and powerful application manager :
- Cache cleaner - History cleaner - Task killer - App 2 SD manager (for Android 2.2 or higher) - Mobile traffic
- Plus! A security tool helper that displays non system applications using potentially risky permissions.
★★ NOTE ★★ When after update to 3.5 "Clear all" function does not work anymore, go to Menu/Settings and check "Force cleaning"
★ Cache cleaner ★
- Clear all caches at once WITHOUT BEEING ROOT - Clear cache for a specified application - Auto clear all caches at a specified interval - Notification for a specific total cache size - List applications by either cache, data, source, total size, name, running, running app or system - Show application details page - Ignore list for the clear all process (root only) - Favorites to keep in top of list - Widget one tap clear all
★ Task killer ★
- System or application - Kill all selected at once - Soft kill or system force close - Ignore list for the kill all process
★ History cleaner ★
Clear following histories:
- Call logs - Read SMS/MMS - Browser history - Market search - Gmail search - Quick search bar history - Maps search - Navigation history - Youtube search - Clipboard data - Frequent calls : Only for suppliers using based Android "Contacts" application (HTC excluded for example) - And all apps using android search history API
- Display histories entries when available
- Ignore list for the clear all process - Favorites to keep in top of list
★ App to SD manager (Android 2.2 or higher) ★
App2SD facility tool:
- List movable apps - Move one or all apps to SD card (manual assist) - Move app back to the internal storage
★ Security help ★
Displays all non system applications using potentially risky permissions
★ Mobile traffic ★
Once activated, allows to monitor mobile traffic for each application, daily, weekly or monthly
★ Widget notes ★ Sometimes have to reboot phone before seeing widget in list at firt install or update. Avoid to install the application on the SD card if you want to use it.
★ Force close after update ★ May rarely happen, just uninstall and reinstall
Android 1.5 to at least 2.3r1, optimized for 2.2 or higher
Support/updates only for Android 2.0 or higher
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: May 5, 2013
SIZE Varies with device
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: Varies with device
ANDROID VERSIONVaries with device
restart other applications
Allows an application to forcibly restart other applications.
measure application storage space
Allows an application to retrieve code, data, and cache sizes
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
delete all application cache data
Allows an application to free phone storage by deleting files in application cache directory. Access is very restricted and usually for system processes.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
edit SMS or MMS
Allows application to write to SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may delete your messages.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
write contact data
Allows an application to modify the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to erase or modify your contact data.
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.