Cortado Workplace (Corp.) is part of the Cortado Corporate Server enterprise mobility solution. Cortado Corporate Server combines powerful mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). The solution allows seamless and ...Read more
Cortado Workplace (Corp.) is part of the Cortado Corporate Server enterprise mobility solution.
Cortado Corporate Server combines powerful mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). The solution allows seamless and secure integration of mobile devices into the enterprise IT infrastructure.
On the user side, Cortado Corporate Server is complemented by Cortado Workplace (Corp.). The app ensures not just easy access to the MDM and MAM system, but also enables its users secure access to files and data on the corporate network. Additional editing, file-sharing and output options enable employees to work on the go, just as at their desktop computer.
OVERVIEW OF FEATURES – CORTADO WORKPLACE (CORP.) FOR CORTADO CORPORATE SERVER
- Secure access to the corporate network: Access files and folders anytime, anywhere and edit them with extensive file handling features.
- Mobile productivity: Stay mobile and able to act when on the go with countless features for mobile efficiency like creating PDFs, database reports queries, previewing of files and thus saving data or editing files in other apps and saving them back straight to your corporate drive.
- Mobile printing with the leading cloud printing technology: Cortado’s solution allows flexible printing directly from your tablet or smartphone – to any network printer.
- Efficient file sharing in the company: Cortado Corporate Server combines the classic file sharing features of your central file server with new sharing features for mobile devices, making file sharing efficient for all.
- Android OS 4.1 or higher - Cortado Corporate Server 7.2 or 7.4 (the client for previous Cortado Corporate Server versions is available on Google Play, alternatively it can be requested by contacting us at: email@example.com).
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
write owner data
Allows an application to modify the phone owner data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to erase or modify owner data.
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.