U.S. Cellular® Family Organizer powered by Cozi helps you manage your busy family with a centralized calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and a family journal that everyone can share on the go. • Shared Family Calendar Manage the family ...Read more
U.S. Cellular® Family Organizer powered by Cozi helps you manage your busy family with a centralized calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and a family journal that everyone can share on the go.
• Shared Family Calendar Manage the family calendar right from your phone. Add an appointment and it uploads to your account so everyone can see it. Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event.
• Shopping Lists Shared grocery lists the whole family can access from wherever they are. Retrieve them when you're at the store—easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed.
• To Do Lists Add a to do list item right when you think of it. Create a shared to do list the whole family can see. To do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists - for packing, camping trips, emergency supplies, whatever you need!
• Family Journal Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move. U.S. Cellular Family Organizer's journal is designed especially for busy families, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget.
• Widgets Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Other things you should know: - Your U.S. Cellular Family Organizer powered by Cozi is available across platforms - from any mobile device or from any computer by visiting cozi.com/uscellular - No matter where or how you and your family access the account, you'll always be looking at the same information - The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password - If you have questions about the U.S. Cellular Family Organizer app or require assistance, please contact us by visiting "uscellular.com/support/contact-us/index.html"
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Feb 27, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 7.0.3298
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.