The Week – For curious minds who want an intelligent and independent view of the world. Try it FREE for the first 14 days. With over 378,000 readers, The Week hand-picks the best of the week’s news from over 200 print and online sources. It ...Read more
The Week – For curious minds who want an intelligent and independent view of the world. Try it FREE for the first 14 days.
With over 378,000 readers, The Week hand-picks the best of the week’s news from over 200 print and online sources. It also features travel, culture and property, science, business and the odd bit of tabloid outrage.
- Fully optimised for both mobile and tablet
- Easy to browse - tap straight to your favourite section
- Small file sizes mean you won't be left waiting
- Once downloaded, read each issue offline at your leisure
- Save your favourite articles for later
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Easy reading with our night mode and adjustable text size
- You can buy single copies or subscribe and get access to all available back issues
- PLUS…the Daily Briefing brings you the 10 things you need to know each day. Now including two new sections; The Business and Wit & Wisdom
Non-subscribers can try The Week free for the first 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions using In-App Purchase.
Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week's edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
The app works on Android 4.0 and above with the exception of Marshmallow. An update to the app to be compatible with Marshmallow is currently in progress.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Oct 10, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.0.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.