The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go. * Quickly access real-time Disney wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more. * Use ...Read more
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
* Quickly access real-time Disney wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
* Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
* Purchase your theme park tickets†.
* Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
* Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
* View, purchase, download and share your Disney PhotoPass® photos and videos throughout your vacation.
* Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, Walt Disney World wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
* Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your in-app home screen.
* Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
* Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
* Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards. To download PhotoPass photos to your device, the app will request access to your external storage.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Feb 22, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.3.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.1 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.