Makes learning with flashcards (e.g. vocabulary) fun and effective, combining the advantages of flashcard learning with the possibilities of your android device: - uses spaced repetition learning for reviewing cards in optimal intervals - ...Read more
Makes learning with flashcards (e.g. vocabulary) fun and effective, combining the advantages of flashcard learning with the possibilities of your android device:
- uses spaced repetition learning for reviewing cards in optimal intervals
- reminds you of cards due for review
- lets you use pictures as flash cards
- lets you read out cards using the text-to-speech engine
- integrates Google translate to assist you in translating cards
- allows importing cards from Quizlet, StudyStack and FlashcardExchange, giving you access to millions of ready-made stacks for virtually every language or subject (e.g. GRE, SAT, TOEFL, countries & capitals, biology, medicine, ...)
- allows export to/import from Google docs (e.g. conveniently create new cards on your PC and import them to your phone)
- allows to backup/restore your complete data using Google drive (e.g. backup on phone and restore on tablet)
- allows export to/import from csv file
- visually appealing look and feel with optional animations for your flashcard learning session
- allows sorting and searching (fuzzy search) of cards on your phone
Please note: Fully functional version without any ads, but the number of flashcards is limited to 200 cards. You have to install the "Flashcards ToGo CardsPackGold" app from Google Play to allow an unlimited number of cards.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Feb 24, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.7.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
use account authentication credentials
Allows an application to request authentication tokens.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.