If you are concerned about the security of your data, AppLock locks SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Settings and any app you choose. It hides pictures and videos as well, which is perfect for when lending your phone for others.
Fingerprint lock is coming in next version. Unlock more easily and quickly. Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. AppLock can protect privacy with password lock, pattern lock. ★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries. ★ Over 100 Million ...Read more
Fingerprint lock is coming in next version. Unlock more easily and quickly.
Most downloaded app lock in Play Store. AppLock can protect privacy with password lock, pattern lock. ★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock Facebook, Whatsapp, Gallery, Messenger, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security. ☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin code, no way. ☞AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the password or pattern. More safe!
★ With AppLock, you will: Never worry about a friend borrows your phone to play games with mobile data again! Never worry about a workmate gets your phone to look the gallery again! Never worry about someone reads private data in your apps again! Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!
-----------FAQ--------- 1) How to change password? Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now? There are two ways to open it: 1. dial pad enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button. 2. Browser open domobile.com/applock in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock? Please enable Advanced Protection in Protect of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password. You can disable Advanced Protection when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock? After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable advanced Protection first.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it? Update to the latest version first. And then tap AppLock icon, click the icon at the up right corner of lock page, tap the 'forgot password'. 1. By security answer: enter your security answer and click 'reset password'. 2. By security email: click 'send code to security email', input reset code and click 'reset password'.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault. Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type There are three types of account in AppLock. You can choose it in Account Center. It is in the left menu of AppLock. 1. Premium: paid, premium features , no ad. 2. AD: free , premium features , ad. 3. Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
• Lock apps with password lock, pattern lock, or coming fingerprint lock. • Photo vault, hide pictures • Video vault, hide videos • Well designed Themes • Customized background, select a favorite picture • Default profiles: Unlock all, Guest • Customized Profiles: set different locked app groups, change lock quickly • Time Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to time • Location Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to location • Hide AppLock icon • Advanced Protection: prevent AppLock being killed by task killer • Random keyboard: prevent people peeping pin code • Fingerprint、Force stopped cover • Lock switch (WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data, sync) • AppLock widget: enable/disable AppLock with one tap • Quick lock switch: Lock/unlock in notification bar • Lock incoming calls • Lock system settings to prevent a mess by kids • Lock Google Play to prevent buy games • Allow a brief exit: no need password, pattern, fingerprint again within set time • Prevent uninstalling apps • Low memory usage. • Power saving mode to save battery
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
restart other applications
Allows an application to forcibly restart other applications.
display system-level alerts
Allows an application to show system alert windows. Malicious applications can take over the entire screen of the phone.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
mount and unmount filesystems
Allows the application to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
change network connectivity
Allows an application to change the status of network connectivity.
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
write sync settings
Allows an application to modify the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
read sync settings
Allows an application to read the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
intercept outgoing calls
Allows application to process outgoing calls and change the number to be dialed. Malicious applications may monitor, redirect, or prevent outgoing calls.