* THIS IS A FREE DEMO VERSION AND IS LIMITED TO 5 MINUTE USAGES - IT IS NOT A FULL APPLICATION! * Stream video and audio from your Android device’s camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in ...Read more
* THIS IS A FREE DEMO VERSION AND IS LIMITED TO 5 MINUTE USAGES - IT IS NOT A FULL APPLICATION! *
Stream video and audio from your Android device’s camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser or on another Android device. Can be used as to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* Full version is a 4.5 star top app in 'Photography' and the BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
"The UI is well constructed: simple and intuitive ... easy to use, even for those who don’t have any previous experience ... the sound quality is good — not even a lot of real network cameras can deliver that much!" - AndroidPIT review - "Very Good"
1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
2. Can also stream directly to another Android device (in conjunction with SECuRET SpyCam);
3. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed and no intermediate/external servers involved;
4. Remotely control the camera! Take full resolution pictures and hi-def videos using the web browser (requires Android 2.2 or above);
5. Choose between the front and back camera (requires Android 2.3 or above and a front camera);
6. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can't be detected;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
9. Choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
11. LOTS more features in development.
Please note this FREE DEMO version has certain restrictions on features, such as limited resolution options, black & white still photos, 5 minute timeout, limited video recording length, etc. Please do not rate low because of these limitations – it is after all just a FREE DEMO. Thanks :)
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘SECuRET’ *
Part of the SECuRET range of camera applications:
- SECuRET SpyCam is a motion triggered camera application.
- SECuRET LiveStream is a wifi-streaming camera appication.
- SECuRET RemoteControl is a camera application controlled by SMS.
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: May 20, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.11.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
Allows application to access the audio recording path.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
Allows an application to receive packets not directly addressed to your device. This can be useful when discovering services offered nearby. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
Allows the application to set the system wallpaper.