* Carousel is shutting down March 31 and we’re returning to a single Dropbox photos experience. To back up, view, and share the photos stored in your Dropbox, please download the Dropbox app. * Keeping track of your photos can be tough. ...Read more
* Carousel is shutting down March 31 and we’re returning to a single Dropbox photos experience. To back up, view, and share the photos stored in your Dropbox, please download the Dropbox app. *
Keeping track of your photos can be tough. Carousel lets you view all the photos and videos from your phone and Dropbox in one place, organizes them automatically, and backs them up to Dropbox.
Carousel even helps you free up space on your phone. Once photos are safely backed up to Dropbox, Carousel can remove them from your local storage, making sure you don’t run out of space on your phone or tablet.
Reasons you’ll love Carousel: ● Have photos and videos spread across your phone and Dropbox? Browse everything in single gallery that’s automatically organized into events.
● Keep all your photos with you without running out of space. Photos and videos in Dropbox are viewable from your phone, but take up almost none of your phone’s local storage!
● Automatically back up your photos and videos to Dropbox — your memories will stay safe even if you lose your phone or your hard drive crashes.
● Share a day’s worth of photos as quickly as one. Never deal with the hassle of emailing photos again. Recipients can view your photos even if they don't have the Carousel app.
● Share however you want. Send photos privately to family and friends or post photos directly from Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS, and more.
● Relive old memories. Carousel's Flashback feature helps you rediscover photos you’ve forgotten about by showing you weekly highlights of some of your best photos from past years.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jan 27, 2016
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.15.3
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0.3 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
read sync settings
Allows an application to read the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
write sync settings
Allows an application to modify the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
Allows the application to set the system wallpaper.
display system-level alerts
Allows an application to show system alert windows. Malicious applications can take over the entire screen of the phone.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
act as an account authenticator
Allows an application to use the account authenticator capabilities of the account manager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
manage the accounts list
Allows an application to perform operations like adding, and removing accounts and deleting their password.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.