How much space do I have left on my SD card? Is there enough free memory to install a large app? Just how much juice is left in my battery? Mini ...Read more
Enter Mini Info Classic 2.3.0, the most beautiful system health monitor on Android. It gives everything you need in a fast, easy to use display. -----Features:----- State of the art Mini Info Widget: - 10 Background to choose from - ...Read more
Enter Mini Info Classic 2.3.0, the most beautiful system health monitor on Android. It gives everything you need in a fast, easy to use display.
State of the art Mini Info Widget:
- 10 Background to choose from - Black or White Text Color - Number of items - Individually set either Battery, Disk Space, SD Card, RAM or CPU - Unique preview pane showing how the widget would look on the homescreen - Quickly access the main Mini Info for extended detail and shortcuts
- New 2.0 High def icons - Battery - Internal Disk Space - SD Card Space - RAM Usage - CPU percent - Toggle Bar with 11 toggles: Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (BT), Volume, Brightness, Airplane mode, Screen Timeout, APN (3G GSM EDGE), Unlock Pattern, Auto Rotation, Auto Sync - Complete Help and Documentation - Great fast support and customer service
Tons of Customizations:
1. Choose your info - Battery: available, used, voltage, temperature, status - Disk and Sd Card space with: used, available, total - Ram and CPU: used available
2. Personalize it - Tap Actions - Available/Used - Progress Bar Colors
3. Be Technical - Set temperature Fahrenheit or Celcius - Set Disk Space App, Cache, System - APN Settings - Auto Kill - Close on tap
- About Device info - Tap Battery for extended info, usage and history - Tap Disk Space for Manage Applications - Tap SD Card Space for Manage SD Card - Tap Ram/CPU to refresh - Hold each Toggle Bar item for their settings - Supports Android 1.6+ for all screen sizes
*Pro Version has a lot more customization and widget templates!*
"Mini Info fits battery charge, local memory, and/or SD memory monitoring all into a simple 2x1 widget." - Lifehacker (http://lifehac.kr/felfGY)
"I’ve used other Android system monitors before, but this one really takes the cake." - TalkAndroid (http://bit.ly/fJLWm6)
**Permission descriptions can be seen in Menu - About + Help - Permissions or on Website
**Please read the Documentation (About + Help) before commenting. Contact us in Menu - About + Help for specific questions. There are lots of questions that we can solve, but we cannot provide feedback in the current Market comment system
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Sep 2, 2012
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.3.0
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 1.6 and up
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
Allows an application to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
read sync settings
Allows an application to read the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
write sync settings
Allows an application to modify the sync settings, such as whether sync is enabled for contacts.
write access point name settings
Allows an application to modify the APN settings, such as Proxy and Port of any APN.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.