ASI provides a lot of technical infos: hardware, system, telephony, apps, tasks, logs, manifest reader and more. * WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)* ** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown ...Read more
ASI provides a lot of technical infos: hardware, system, telephony, apps, tasks, logs, manifest reader and more.
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! ** Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Credits for translations: - Dutch: Idsert Joukes - Italiano: AJtriple - čeština : ondřej vaculík - Norsk : Torgny Seland - Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
- android.permission.INTERNET Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
- android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Used by ads.
- android.permission.READ_LOGS Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
- android.permission.GET_PACKAGE_SIZE Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Used to write logs to the sdcard.
- android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE Used to read wifi informations.
-android.permission.RESTART_PACKAGES Used when you try to stop task..
-android.permission.CAMERA Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Nov 28, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.26.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.0 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
measure application storage space
Allows an application to retrieve code, data, and cache sizes
restart other applications
Allows an application to forcibly restart other applications.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.