Turn your Android device into a portable television! Use this app with Elgato’s EyeTV Micro TV tuner to enjoy live TV anywhere you go - without touching your data plan! Features • Watch live TV on your Android device anywhere you go • No ...Read more
Turn your Android device into a portable television! Use this app with Elgato’s EyeTV Micro TV tuner to enjoy live TV anywhere you go - without touching your data plan!
Features • Watch live TV on your Android device anywhere you go
• No internet connection required
• Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV
• NEW: Record your favourite shows directly on your Android device
• NEW: Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information
About the EyeTV Micro TV tuner This app requires the Elgato EyeTV Micro tuner. The compact TV tuner connects directly to your Android device and receives digital TV (DTT/Freeview) via its supplied miniature telescopic antenna. EyeTV Micro doesn’t need an internet connection so you can enjoy live TV as long as you want, without touching your data plan.
System Requirements • EyeTV Micro
• DTT/DVB-T/TNT/Freeview coverage
• One of these Android devices:
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- HTC: One X (Android 4.1.1 or later)
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, Note 3, S II, S III, S4, S5, Tab 3 8.0
EyeTV Micro requires an Android device with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU, USB host mode functionality and Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later. Playback of MPEG-4/H.264 video requires a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3).
Important notes • The EyeTV Micro app can display electronic program guide information transmitted in the DVB-T stream. The availability and amount of program information and teletext varies depending on the channel.
• EyeTV Micro supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB-T radio, if available. High definition channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Dec 11, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.0.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0.3 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
Allows an application to receive packets not directly addressed to your device. This can be useful when discovering services offered nearby. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.