Turn your Android device into a wireless television! Use this app with a Sat>IP compliant server device to receive live TV anywhere in your home network. Features • Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV • Record your favourite ...Read more
Turn your Android device into a wireless television! Use this app with a Sat>IP compliant server device to receive live TV anywhere in your home network.
Features • Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV
• Record your favourite shows directly on your Android device
• Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information
• Country-specific channel presets for blazingly fast setup
System Requirements • Sat>IP compliant server device
• One of these Android devices:
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- HTC: One S, One X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, Note 3, S II, S III, S III mini, S4, S4 Mini, S5, Tab 2, Tab 3 8.0
Elgato Sat>IP requires an Android device with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU, USB host mode functionality and Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later. Playback of MPEG-4/H.264 video requires a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3).
Important notes • The amount of EPG data varies by broadcaster and may not be available.
• Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 802.11n Wi-Fi is recommended.
• Elgato Sat>IP supports MPEG-2 video in standard and high definition, MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB radio, if available. High definition MPEG-4/H.264 channels or encrypted programs are not supported.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jan 16, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 5,000 - 10,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.0.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 4.0.3 and up
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
Allows an application to receive packets not directly addressed to your device. This can be useful when discovering services offered nearby. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.