The most complete remote phone tracking and monitoring system for Android phones. Remotely track and monitor all SMS, MMS, text messages, calls, and GPS location. Gizmoquip SMS Tracker (TM) is the most complete remote tracking and ...Read more
The most complete remote phone tracking and monitoring system for Android phones.
Remotely track and monitor all SMS, MMS, text messages, calls, and GPS location.
Gizmoquip SMS Tracker (TM) is the most complete remote tracking and monitoring system for Android phones. By installing the SMS Tracker Agent on the target phone, you can remotely read all inbound and outbound SMS Text messages, MMS multimedia messages, photos sent and received, view phone call logs (including name, number, and length of call), web browsing history and view GPS location information on a map. All phone usage information can be remotely viewed on any web browser. Parents now have a powerful tool to help keep your children safe even when you can’t physically see them.
WARNING: Some Anti Virus apps incorrectly identify parental monitoring apps like SMS Tracker as a virus or Trojan. SMS Tracker does not contain any virus or Trojan Horse.
• SMS Tracking – Intercept text messages. Read all inbound and outbound text messages. Details include time and date, phone number, contact name and location of the target phone. Complete Text message tracking and logging.
• MMS tracking - Intercept MMS multimedia messages. Read and view all inbound and outbound MMS messages. See what photos are sent to and from the target phone. Details include photo, time and date, phone number, contact name and location of the target phone.
• Browser Tracking – monitor all web browser activity on the target phone. Know which web sites were visited, which pages were viewed and when. Also identifies the location of the phone every time the browser is used.
• GPS Tracking – view GPS location information on the map. Using the integrated GPS Tracker, know when and where the phone is located at all times. Breadcrumbs record location information allowing parents to locate your children at frequent intervals. You can see the complete location history of the device. GPS logging occurs at a user defined rate ( default interval is 5 minutes ). Remote GPS logging and viewing gives you the ability to see the location of your child’s phone, from any web browser.
• Call Logging – Monitor all inbound, outbound and missed calls. Identifies the phone number, contact name, call duration, and location of the phone for every call. If you want to know where your kids are, just send them a text message. The location of the phone is recorded every time it sends or receives a text message.
To use SMS Tracker, install it on the device you wish to monitor and complete the registration process. Registering the device, ties the device to the email address you supply. After the device is registered, you will receive a confirmation email and are ready to start tracking the target phone.
• Integrates with the contact data base so you know the names and the numbers of people communicating with your child.
State of the art mobile tracking and monitoring is now available to every parent. Keep your teen or pre-teen child safe at all times.
Q. Can I read text messages on another phone? A. Yes if you install SMS Tracker on the phone you want to monitor.
Q. How can I find the location of another phone? A. If you have SMS Tracker installed on the phone you want to locate, and GPS is enabled, you can find the location of the phone when you log into www.smstrackerweb.com.
Q. Is this App Hidden or Invisible? A. No, Hidden surveillance apps are not permitted on Google Play. Any apps claiming to be hidden or invisible will not be around very long. Google will suspend them. The SMS Tracker (TM) pigeon icon will be displayed in the notification bar when SMS Tracker is running on the phone.
Tip: enter your email address when you register your device so you can recover your password if you forget it. For technical support email firstname.lastname@example.org or create a support ticket on www.smstrackerweb.com
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: May 19, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.163
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
edit SMS or MMS
Allows application to write to SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may delete your messages.
read SMS or MMS
Allows application to read SMS messages stored on your phone or SIM card. Malicious applications may read your confidential messages.
Allows application to receive and process MMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
Allows application to receive and process SMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
read subscribed feeds
Allows an application to get details about currently synced feeds.
retrieve running applications
Allows application to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. May allow malicious applications to discover private information about other applications.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
intercept outgoing calls
Allows application to process outgoing calls and change the number to be dialed. Malicious applications may monitor, redirect, or prevent outgoing calls.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.