Time Is Money is the smart alarm clock that can be set to penalize you if you do not wake up on time. It has all the features of any free alarm clock application, but has a major added value: it can force you to wake up on time in order to ...Read more
Time Is Money is the smart alarm clock that can be set to penalize you if you do not wake up on time.
It has all the features of any free alarm clock application, but has a major added value: it can force you to wake up on time in order to save money!
Time Is Money: Alarm Clock also keeps track of how lazy you are by storing your oversleep stats.
On top of that, it is completely free and has no ads!
- Penalty Alarms: You can optionally set up the alarms to charge you a cash penalty if you wake up late. You decide the amount per minute and the maximum per alarm.
- Statistics: Keeps the stats about your delays and penalties.
- Wake up check: Verifies that you are awake by asking you to sort a list of numbers.
- You can use as alarm sound any ringtone, music, song or mp3.
- Volume in Crescendo: It is possible to set it up so the alarms increase its volume gradually. When you grab your phone the sound lowers immediately.
- Multiple and recurring alarms.
- Direct access to the time and date system settings.
- Free and ad free: You can enjoy this app for free, but donations in the form of credit recharges are welcome.
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
- Has features that other alarm clock apps do not have.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Dec 6, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 2.3
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
Allows an application to disable the keylock and any associated password security. A legitimate example of this is the phone disabling the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enabling the keylock when the call is finished.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.