Is your battery draining too quickly? Do you simply want to know how much time you have left before you need to recharge? Then GSam Battery Monitor to the rescue! Features • Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker • ...Read more
Is your battery draining too quickly? Do you simply want to know how much time you have left before you need to recharge? Then GSam Battery Monitor to the rescue!
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the
App Sucker • Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the
Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
Translations: • Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev) • French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan) • Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà) • Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi)) • Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal) • Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg) • Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS) • Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler) • Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang) • Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal) • Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx) • German (Thanks to Jan Fortein) • Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen) • Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh) • Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo) • Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy) • Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan) • Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases) • Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank) • Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 13, 2015
SIZE Varies with device
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
LATEST VERSION: Varies with device
ANDROID VERSIONVaries with device
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.