London live bus departures at your fingertip. Never miss your bus again. • Search over 20,000 stops and 700 routes. • Get real time bus departures with details, not from timetables. • Have real time travel news of your stop. • Use ...Read more
London live bus departures at your fingertip. Never miss your bus again.
• Search over 20,000 stops and 700 routes.
• Get real time bus departures with details, not from timetables.
• Have real time travel news of your stop.
• Use Home screen widgets (choose your stops and filter routes).
• Add widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device.
• Search by street name, POI, postcode, etc.
• Auto-locate your nearest stops on INTERACTIVE MAP.
• Navigate nearby stops on map and list.
• GPS track and see your current location.
• See full stops and directions of bus route.
• See Google street view on your stop.
• Retrieve saved and recently viewed stops.
• Resort saved stops.
• See all bus route map and direction.
• Filter on/off routes on count down.
• Find towards, routes and platform data.
• Oyster ticket shop locations.
• And so on...
✦ More convenient features will be added over the coming additions and keep updated.
✦ Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
FOLLOW @HanInteractive ON TWITTER
• Data provided by Transport for London. This app is not associated with TFL, but I would like to thank for their innovative, constructive and open approach to licensing data feeds that makes this app possible.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jan 17, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000 - 5,000
LATEST VERSION: 3.1.2.paid
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.1 and up
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.