This is headset ringtone manager application for users who want to listen to ringtone of headset only.(Samsung, LG, HTC, etc.) While wearing the headset, it blocks ringtone of speaker only. Usage is simple. please run the service after ...Read more
This is headset ringtone manager application for users who want to listen to ringtone of headset only.(Samsung, LG, HTC, etc.)
While wearing the headset, it blocks ringtone of speaker only. Usage is simple. please run the service after installation.
* Support Phone ringtones and SMS, MMS notifications.
* Support Bluetooth headset.
* Auto Ringer Mode : In order to block ringtone of the speaker, it change ringer mode to vibrate or silent mode automatically when wearing the headset.
- Support the notification of third-party app.(KakaoTalk, LINE, Hangouts, WhatsApp Messenger, WeChat, ChatON, Facebook Messenger, etc)
- Android 4.3 or higher required. (LG unsupported)
[Lite version limitations]
1.Ringtone can not be changed.
2.Unsupport for Bluetooth.
* You must run the service, in order to operate service after the installation.
* Please remeber that the service should not be killed by Task Manager or Advanced Task Killer.
* You should set the ringer mode to silent or vibrate mode for blocking the ring of speaker.
* In case of Bluetooth, it will sound the beep instead of ringtone.
* MMS support requirement : Your device must use OMA-MMS.
* Android 4.3 or later, Headset Ringtone Manager service is always displayed in the notification bar.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Mar 22, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 10,000 - 50,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.5.4
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3 and up
create Bluetooth connections
Allows an application to view configuration of the local Bluetooth phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
change your audio settings
Allows application to modify global audio settings such as volume and routing.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
Allows application to receive and process SMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
Allows application to receive and process MMS messages. Malicious applications may monitor your messages or delete them without showing them to you.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.