A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus: * Connect to open access points as you walk by * Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls * You can set connect priority * Differentiate between two access points ...Read more
A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version: + No Ads + Option to start at boot + Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Jul 18, 2014
INSTALLATIONS: 1,000 - 5,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.7.10
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 1.6 and up
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
change Wi-Fi state
Allows an application to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points, and to make changes to configured Wi-Fi networks.
modify global system settings
Allows an application to modify the systemʼs settings data. Malicious applications can corrupt your systemʼs configuration.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.