- offline English-Portuguese dictionary contains over 144,000 entries. - offline Portuguese-English dictionary contains over 57,000 entries. - translate result with example sentences. - Sound play is available , and it need network ...Read more
- offline English-Portuguese dictionary contains over 144,000 entries.
- offline Portuguese-English dictionary contains over 57,000 entries.
- translate result with example sentences.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is aviable ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Aug 19, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 100,000 - 500,000
LATEST VERSION: 1.9.1
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.2 and up
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
mount and unmount filesystems
Allows the application to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
read system log files
Allows an application to read from the systemʼs various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the phone, but should not contain any personal or private information.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
view Wi-Fi status
Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
read phone state and identity
Allows the application to access the phone features of the device. An application with this permission can determine the phone number and serial number of this phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to, ect.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.