View and manage your *online* albums and photos stored on Picasa Web / Google+. Upload photos from your SD card to your online albums. Main features: * Online Albums - View, create, update and delete albums - Download full-size album ...Read more
View and manage your *online* albums and photos stored on Picasa Web / Google+.
Upload photos from your SD card to your online albums.
* Online Albums - View, create, update and delete albums - Download full-size album content to your SD card - Send album links by email, MMS and other link-sharing apps - Cache entire albums for offline viewing - Filter albums by keyword
* Online Photos - View photos in each album, as thumbnail grid or full screen - Move photos from one album to another (batch move available) - Download photos to your SD card (batch delete available) - Delete photos (batch delete available) - Share photos either as link or attachment (batch sharing available) - View online photos in slideshow mode - View photos with GPS info on a map - Play online videos - Set photos as wallpaper - View online EXIF info (if available) and other metadata
* Local Media - View the photos and videos on your SD card, as thumbnail grid or full-screen - Group local media by date taken, date added or containing folder - Upload photos and videos (up 100 MB) to your online Picasa Web / Google+ albums - Filter photos to see only the non-uploaded ones - Change photo name and description - View local photo EXIF info and other metadata - View local photos in slideshow mode
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
DISCLAIMER Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
OTHER CONSIDERATIONS The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage. If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
DEVELOPMENT PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
Do you have a question about this app?
UPDATED ON: Nov 9, 2015
INSTALLATIONS: 50,000 - 100,000
LATEST VERSION: 5.2.2
REQUIRED ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.3 and up
discover known accounts
Allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone.
use account authentication credentials
Allows an application to request authentication tokens.
full Internet access
Allows an application to create network sockets.
view network state
Allows an application to view the state of all networks.
modify/delete SD card contents
Allows an application to write to the SD card.
Allows application to take pictures with the camera. This allows the application at any time to collect images the camera is seeing.
control vibration alert
Allows the application to control the vibration alert.
approximate (network-based) location
Access location sources such as the cellular network database to determine an approximate phone location, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine approximately where you are.
precise (GPS) location
Access precise location sources such as the Global Positioning System on the phone, where available. Malicious applications can use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
read contact data
Allows an application to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious applications can use this to send your data to other people.
automatically start at boot
Allows an application to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the application to slow down overall performance of the phone by constantly running.
prevent phone from sleeping
Allows an application to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
Allows the application to set the system wallpaper.